tents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bygone era

Über Member
im looking for 1/2 person tent where the flysheet hugs the ground rather than leaving a gap if possible can you post photos please looking at vango robens wild country etc

Slioch

Guru
Don't mean to be rude or put you off posting on here, but I would imagine that the number of members on this forum who camp and/or who have the types of tent(s) you're interested in is very few, so the response rate is likely to be small if at all. What you're looking for is probably just too "niche" for this Forum.

Can I suggest that you would possibly be better off googling for "pictures Vango tents" or "pictures Robens tents" on the wider Internet instead? You may also be able to find reviews of any tent that you are interested in on Youtube.

In my experience, I prefer to have a bit of a gap between the flysheet and the ground as this allows for better ventilation, and reduces any problems with condensation on the inside of the fly. Providing the gap isn't too large, then there is minimal risk of rain etc getting in.

Top Bottom