Tesco clearout

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

parklaneyido

I had a set of the LED lights on my old bike. Will be picking up an extra rear LED light for my new bike next time I'm in there

Downward

Guru
Those tiny LED's are different now and I am sure that they are brighter than the ones out last year.

RSV_Ecosse

Downward said:
Those tiny LED's are different now and I am sure that they are brighter than the ones out last year.

Is that the wee ones with the elastic loop fastener thingy?.

Got a handful of those last year and they are excellent. If the new ones are brighter still, I think I will be popping into Tesco's today for a browse. :hyper:

Vitesse said:
Tesco has some cycle stuff on special offer at the moment, although the stock seems to vary between stores.
PS. Anyone tried the 'wind-up' rechargeable lights? Worth £8?

The new sound of commuting!

As the Gosport Ferry pulls out in the morning there is a constant whirr as a dozen people recharge their lights.

Downward

Guru
RSV_Ecosse said:
Is that the wee ones with the elastic loop fastener thingy?.

Got a handful of those last year and they are excellent. If the new ones are brighter still, I think I will be popping into Tesco's today for a browse. :blush:

Yes it is they are slightly larger and more oval than round.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Vitesse said:
Tesco has some cycle stuff on special offer at the moment, although the stock seems to vary between stores.
PS. Anyone tried the 'wind-up' rechargeable lights? Worth £8?
#]
I bought one of the Tesco wind ups about 4 months ago. Not bad for the money.The wire going to the back light is a bit short as i wanted to mount it on the back of my carrier rack. Not as bright as the LED ones I have ,I have both fitted on the bike for winter commuting.The front wind up can be easilly taken out of the bracket to use as a torch.

jann71

Veteran
2qxmiye.jpg

I bought couple that look like these in red for 97p each. Planning on using as flashers in additional to cateye set. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix in to rear pannier?

Also have the wind up ones but only used them at centre parcs.

ingenuitylee

I got a few of those red flashers a couple of months ago from tesos for 79 pence each. I have one attached to the back of my helmet. I've also found that as its getting darker it is useful to attach to the the dogs collar so when I let her off in the field I can see where the bugger is. There's nothing worse than a beagle running at full speed straight at you in the dark.

sheddy

Legendary Member
What size batteries does the 3w LED torch use?

Top Bottom