Tesco SiS Go powder : anyone actually found the large tubs for sale in a store?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSV_Ecosse

Hi,

Been looking for the 1.6kg tubs of SiS Go Electrolyte Lemon & Lime flavour powder in my local Tesco store. Going by the Tesco website it shows that the 1.6kg tubs can be had for £16.49 which is a very competitive price.

However, I've been in 3 local Tesco stores, one of which was a "Super-Tesco" sized one and all I can find on the shelves are 500g tubs for £7.50 which isn't a great deal compared to the 1.6kg size.

Asked the staff about the larger sized ones and was met either by a shrug of the shoulders or a "I dunno mate?" response. :becool:

Has anyone found the 1.6kg packs in an actual Tesco store or is it the case that if its on the Tesco Direct website then it can only be had mail order in that size?.

Cheers for any replies. :thumbsup:

dodgy

I would order it from Tesco Direct and opt to have it sent to your local Tesco shop, if the order is over £25 you get free delivery to the store so buy 2 of 'em :sad:

OP
OP
RSV_Ecosse

RSV_Ecosse

£2?.

It's more than that m8.

1.6kg = £16.49

To get anywhere near that with the 500g packs it would take 3 of them at £7.50 a pop = £22.50.

So it's over a fiver in difference. :tongue:

Nothing wrong with trying to get best value now, is there?. :sad:

OP
OP
RSV_Ecosse

RSV_Ecosse

Yeah, realise that but I would rather buy it off the shelf at the time so I don't have to wait around for delivery etc.

A pity as I thought I would be able to walk into Tesco this morning, buy the big tub and walk out, no dramas.

That said, your idea about getting it delivered to a local store is interesting. :sad:

dodgy

RSV_Ecosse said:
That said, your idea about getting it delivered to a local store is interesting. :sad:

That's your only option I think, Tesco direct and Tesco stores carry different product lines. For instance, SIS Go isn't available from Tesco Groceries but it is available from Tesco Direct.

Top Bottom