Text Size

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Don't know if it's just my computer but the font sizes seem to be doing some strange things lately. When I quote sometimes the font sizes are different from quote to quote. They also appear larger in the preview but then not in the post.
This morning the text is smaller for the whole site yet, as far as I'm aware, I haven't changed anything.

Is it me?

:smile:

Shaun

Founder
Hi Ed,

Are you using a PC or mobile device to access the site?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Okay, good, what about when you look at the same posts / quotes on a different PC - say at home - does it look funny there too, or is this just a work's computer thing?

If so, what OS is on it, and what browser are you using?

Cheers,

Shaun

Founder
I'm not at a PC at the moment - but using my iPhone it looks okay.

Could someone else confirm if the text size looks different in the quote please?

Thanks,

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It looks the same to me.

I still find the post editor flakey and have to edit most of my posts several times to get the right number of blank lines between paragraphs (i.e. 1, not 0, 2, 3, 4... which I seem to get almost at random)!

Shaun

Founder
Yes, TBH so do I - it's the one thing that doesn't work as well as I'd hoped/expected, however it is going to be completely replaced in the new 3.2 version in the New Year. Not sure when it's going to be released, but it will be very welcomed when it arrives ... :biggrin:

Top Bottom