Thanks Edinburgh.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paladin - York

I was very pleased to have met up with Telemark, HJ & Scoosh, at the Cramond Inn last week, while enroute from Cape Wrath to York. Thanks to Scoosh for letting me follow his shirtails from Cramond to Gilmerton Road pointing out places of interest on the way & to Telemark & HJ for providing some early morning sustenance prior to my trip to Innerleithen.

Many thanks & yep, I made it with a day to spare.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Your are welcome! We like to meet up with riders who are passing through... :biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
It was indeed our great pleasure to meet you and assist you with your route through our city and beyond
thumbsup.png

I observe that your ride to Innerleithen was the second slowest of the trip ....
bicycle.gif
... what did we do - or was the scenery/ wind/ rain too much ?
rolleyes.gif

Hope your early return has earned some extra points for the future ...
icon_lol.gif

OP
OP
Paladin - York

Paladin - York

Hi scoosh

My trip to Innerleithen was marred by a strong & persistent headwind, the strongest of my whole trip. You will recall the long descent into Innerleithen from the Moorfoot Hills, well I had to pedal hard, yep, downhill, all the way. Thankfully there was little or no rain. I was also aware that this was my shortish day in miles so there was not a lot of urgency to "crack" on.

Many thanks for your time to guide me through Dun Eideann (sorry if mis-spelt, my Gaelic's rusty), it was much appreciated.

Top Bottom