Thanks son!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I left my riding gear by the washing machine yesterday while I went for a bath.
I came back downstairs to find my helpful 19 yr old, had put it in the wash for me, along with some of his own laundry.
As I watched it go round I saw something that made me say 'hmmmm!'.
It was at this point I remembered I had put the skin of my Clementine in one of my back pockets as there was no rubbish bin around :whistle:

I have an orange shirt that smells of orange. Nice.

Last edited:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Now that's a thought. What scent would folks wish their shirts to smell of. After a long sweaty ride that is?

Mrs 26 is an expert at leaving stuff in her pockets BTW. Still catches me out from time to time. Me - I've laundered loadsa money:sad:

Now that's a thought. What scent would folks wish their shirts to smell of. After a long sweaty ride that is?

Mrs 26 is an expert at leaving stuff in her pockets BTW. Still catches me out from time to time. Me - I've laundered loadsa money:sad:
yep - my OH is into the money laundering business as well! I routinely find £1 coins in the lip of the washing machine, not to mention the number of times he has commented that his wedding ring has been missing for x many days and he can't locate it.... cue to check washing machine and produce said ring! (So very glad we took fake wedding rings on our tour with us, because he did permanently lose the fake one at a campsite in Sweden!)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Nothing wrong with a citrus smell instead of arm pit.:sweat: My son washed his passport twice last year. they were not cheap to replace.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Write a song about it

"Ruby lips above the water,
Blowing bubbles, soft and fine,
But, alas, I was no swimmer,
So I lost my Clementine"

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
aye, other half loves leaving pens in her works uniforms, sadly they're white uniforms and naturally i do a nice big white wash.
lots of tops dyed with black ink and one angry me.
she also leaves pound coins floating around her stuff so they end up on the lip of the washer all nice and clean.

Arch

Married to Night Train
yep - my OH is into the money laundering business as well! I routinely find £1 coins in the lip of the washing machine, not to mention the number of times he has commented that his wedding ring has been missing for x many days and he can't locate it.... cue to check washing machine and produce said ring! (So very glad we took fake wedding rings on our tour with us, because he did permanently lose the fake one at a campsite in Sweden!)

You're in the money then!

One of my workmates has trousers with pockets that deposit coins whenever he sits down (the openings are vertical, so they go horizontal when he sits, and coins roll out). We usually return the cash to him, but I'm starting to think it would be quite profitable to just follow him round all day.

Top Bottom