That's it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

I'm off to the college of knowledge for two weeks, a course to become a fully fledged Crime Reduction Advisor. after passing the course and producing a 'mock' report on a given location, I will be fully qualified to advise you on how to reduce the chance of becoming a vicitm of crime...Clever stuff eh?!

God I hate that place, crap accommodation, rubbish food, no chance of getting out on the bike after lessons due to the dark nights, I will still take my bike though, and ride my rollers. see you all in a couple of weeks.

Sounds like prison! You'll come out knowing more about crime than before you went in! :sad:

Have fun. :biggrin:

mondobongo

Über Member
There was me thinking I was hard done by being sent on a 4 day First Aid at Work course next week.

mondobongo said:
There was me thinking I was hard done by being sent on a 4 day First Aid at Work course next week.

Get plastered, tied up and administer to a rubber dolly - you sure it's not a 'How to be a Solicitor' course Mondo?:angry:

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Head's spinning at end of week 1, been doing powerpoint stuff, and mock 'surveys', some nice girlies there though, so some distractions:ohmy::blush:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
User259iroloboy said:
Head's spinning at end of week 1, been doing powerpoint stuff, and mock 'surveys', some nice girlies there though, so some distractions:ohmy::blush:

That's week one out the way! Well done! now for week two you and those nice young girlies have been moved on to the 4 day first aid at work course!B)

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

LOL! Nah, they'll still be there waiting for me!;);) Gonna get a bit intense this week (The course) that is,:ohmy: more surveys, more powerpoint, and a 2000 word project on a crime reduction topic of our own choice to submit. Think I'll opt for Youth Disorder, as I have some knowledge of dealing successfully with it.

I just don't like being away from my home comforts, and brushing my teeth whilst a stranger takes a dump nearby (in the toilet) isn't my idea of fun!:sad:

Top Bottom