The Big Life Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Life Ride

Hi All.

Just wanted to make an announcement about our charity bike event The Big Life Ride.

Our aim is to raise £1 million pounds for our cancer charities and we are looking for cyclists of all abilities to join us.

Team registration is FREE at present and you can be an individual rider or be part of a team of up to 12 riders.

The event is a 12 hour Relay and not a race !!! so you raise money on the amount of Time you ride and not the Distance - so you can take 1 hour to 1 mile or 20 miles !!! we are catering for all abilities.

On the day there will be plenty of other activities going on as well as a few famous faces - we have backing from Lance Armstrong and the Livestrong organisation and Phil Liggett, we are currently talking to other stars to get involved.

More info here The Big Life Ride

This is all about raising money for our chosen charities so if you belong to a group or company who want to help support us please get in touch.

Many Thanks
Phil Craddock
organiser, The Big Life Ride

Ball

Eeeeeeeeerrrr, ye, might wanna rewrite that post

e-rider

crappy member
yes , the website is back up and the event is happening - I've entered as a team of 3 - plan to ride about 100 miles - lets hope I don't get dizzy on the 1.5 mile circuit!

This ride seems to be not very popular, with only 14 teams registered so far. The aim was to raise £1 million - not likely!!! Will be lucky to get £1000. Traffic free riding and located bang in the middle of England - I thought everyone would want to do it?

Perhaps riding round a motor circuit isn't for everyone. I've done it before and it's quite good fun and NO pot holes or drains to dodge (but that was only 20 miles, not 100)

Top Bottom