The building of my second CCCF (FM 015)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
What a great bike

I put in my second quickest commute ever today - great bike for pure balls out riding

Even has some nice stickers too IMHO
5ec0e611-9873-7a46.jpg

mr Mag00

rising member
wow!
some may not like it but you have a certain flair for bike decal, i know some is external influence!

i read a lot of your posts and i have to say that i dont think there is anyone on CC who gets as much or certainly exudes and personifies so much fun from cycling. the way you have thrown yourself in full steam ahead is great and i admire this as i have said before.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
wow!
some may not like it but you have a certain flair for bike decal, i know some is external influence!

i read a lot of your posts and i have to say that i dont think there is anyone on CC who gets as much or certainly exudes and personifies so much fun from cycling. the way you have thrown yourself in full steam ahead is great and i admire this as i have said before.

Thanks Mr M

You are SPOT ON !!!!!, I have thrown myself into this headlong and its ALL about the fun factor, the simple thing is, every, single, time I get on a bike, I enjoy myself, be it down a canal towpath, up some nasty hills, or a couple of miles to the shops and back, it never.ever.fails to put a smile on my face.

I know some dont get that is how it affects me and I know some dont care but I'm glad you have seen where I am coming from, F...U....N....

Top Bottom