The Bus Tribute Video Follow up Vid:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ferret fur

Hmm. I'm not sure I see the logic of 'ifs and buts'. The video shows the problem with doing what you are doing. Hey, we all make mistakes, the important thing is that we can all learn from them. Just because you have commuted for 25 years doesn't make you immortal.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

IT WASN'T A MISTAKE.

Check out my commute 95 and 100 vids if you want to see some real 5h1t driving which makes me realise im not immortal.

ferret fur

Well, you ask for comments in your OP. To me, what I see is a cyclist making a mistake. You try and go down a narrow gap between two buses which I would never consider attempting. If it isn't a mistake, what lesson are you drawing from this vid? No offense intended.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

My lesson is probably not to post a vid up if I dont want to receive a load of crap...especially as I was there and a majority of people who seem to know better on this thread wern't.

IT WASN'T A MISTAKE.

I still think it looks worse on the cam to what it actually was.

Oh yeah no offense intended with this answer.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
The two lessons here would seem to be:

1. Don't go into the gap between two long vehicles
2. Don't post a video with "Comments?" in the post unless you want comments

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Ben Lovejoy said:
The two lessons here would seem to be:

1. Don't go into the gap between two long vehicles
2. Don't post a video with "Comments?" in the post unless you want comments

1. I will do as I see fit.
2. I don't mind the comments although mine seem to be written in invisible ink.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
hackbike 666 said:
1. I will do as I see fit.
2. I don't mind the comments although mine seem to be written in invisible ink.
People have read your opinion of the move you make, we simply don't happen to share it. It is, of course, your life to risk as you see fit.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Ben Lovejoy said:
People have read your opinion of the move you make, we simply don't happen to share it. It is, of course, your life to risk as you see fit.

Fair enough,leave it at that.

potsy

Rambler
arallsopp said:
Ok. Just dug up your Commute 100. Whatever the conclusions on the later vid, this one is definitely not your fault. ;)
Oh come on,don't let him off that easily arallsopp I'm sure we could find fault if we really tried:biggrin: were you wearing an i-pod by any chance;)

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

I may have a new vid.If you think my vid was bad it was absolute pussy compared to this morning.Anyway no probs i get the drift of what you guys are saying.

Top Bottom