The correct place for mudguards:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Of course was talking bollocks, they have been making those since before you were born and are still making them, I couldn't possibly date them accurately from such a poor quality image. I was right about everything else though innit.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

mickle said:
Of course was talking bollocks, they have been making those since before you were born and are still making them, I couldn't possibly date them accurately from such a poor quality image. I was right about everything else though innit.

I think it may be fair to say that you were right about everything APART from that about which you were wrong, yes.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

fossyant said:
Depends... fella.................

For this............. get expected to get wiped out....:laugh: lah lah...:laugh:

PS XT rear mech and XT pedal equipped now..............grrrrrrrrrrr.....brumm brumm....

Hee hee..................yeh............... FUGLY ain't it.....bloody 'eck...... but it does the stuff...................

DSCF1929.jpg

does the mud manage to get from the tyres to the mudguards under its own steam, or does it get a taxi? :ohmy:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
OOh I was just saying today (having snapped my back, black mudguard) how much I'd like a pair of gold mudguards (like on my old record ace) and there's one in a bin!

send it to me!!!! - especially if its a back one.

Abitrary

I'm a actually a bit surprised that you haven't been able to recycle that mudguard bonj.

After you persuaded me to take mine off because they didn't keep me dry, I immediately found another use for them and reattached them to the bike in order to keep the wheels dry instead... preventing unnecessary skidding in undesirable weather conditions.

mr Mag00

rising member
i find mudguards keep my rear lights clean, not too worried about me it all comes out in the wash, but my lights are a must have accessory this season when riding at night

Abitrary

mr Mag00 said:
i find mudguards keep my rear lights clean, not too worried about me it all comes out in the wash, but my lights are a must have accessory this season when riding at night

Exactly - a bit of lateral thinking and you can easily find an alternative use for mudguards.

I don't think it's fair to irrationally hate them for being a one-trick pony.

Top Bottom