Assuming a 40 hour week, fairly similar to the players.
That simply highlights the problem within football.
Assuming a 40 hour week, fairly similar to the players.
Has Ronaldo thrown his toys from the pram (again?) Will CR7 grace the international scene again? Is there a redemption arc? Or is he, as we speak, researching his lineage to see which other nation he might be eligible to play for? All this and more in the next episode perhaps.
He supposedly has a very good track record, hence the charges.
One of the best in the world. Those paying him can afford it.
Why hasn’t he stopped it getting this far already then…the legal stuff has been going on for some time…
Have I got this right?
The appeals committee have ruled against Citey's appeal.
So City are now appealing against the decision of the appeals committee ?
In the unlikely event that I'm correct and this 2nd appeal fails, what prevents a 3rd appeal etc?
Why hasn’t he stopped it getting this far already then…the legal stuff has been going on for some time…
Have I got this right?
The appeals committee have ruled against Citey's appeal.
So City are now appealing against the decision of the appeals committee ?
In the unlikely event that I'm correct and this 2nd appeal fails, what prevents a 3rd appeal etc?
Why hasn’t he stopped it getting this far already then…the legal stuff has been going on for some time…
Wait, what? They've only just made their appeal today, how can it be the second?

That is why I asked "gave i got this right"?.
Yesterday, on the news, it said the appeal had been rejected but today on the news itsaid they are appealing.
It lost me![]()