FNRttC The Fridays' Tour, 2018

Would you like a centre-based Tour in a town in France in July?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
Enjoy. Bizarrely I will be in an Italian restaurant in Scotland on Friday night. Will I get back on Saturday? Will the Scots hold me hostage?

Looking forward to my first European break with The Fridays in September, if I make the cut.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
A blast from the past. You may recall a bottle of Calvados, top-of-the-range and straight from the distillery, no less - was handed over as a surprise gift. I was very surprised and grateful. It was intended for special occasions only, perhaps at Christmas when the neighbours came round. But when that moment arrived I decided they weren't deserving enough. Then a family occasion? Nah. So it has stayed hidden in the special cupboard. Waiting for a special time.

It's European, a reminder of the great rides and times we had. It'll be opened at a get-together of like-minded people on Friday evening, January 31. When, as it's sipped, there might be a few tears.
Well worth savouring. Sainsbury's are no longer doing theirs, from the very same distillery, sadly…

Tacey

Über Member
A blast from the past. You may recall a bottle of Calvados, top-of-the-range and straight from the distillery, no less - was handed over as a surprise gift. I was very surprised and grateful. It was intended for special occasions only, perhaps at Christmas when the neighbours came round. But when that moment arrived I decided they weren't deserving enough. Then a family occasion? Nah. So it has stayed hidden in the special cupboard. Waiting for a special time.

It's European, a reminder of the great rides and times we had. It'll be opened at a get-together of like-minded people on Friday evening, January 31. When, as it's sipped, there might be a few tears.
Soooo...is this a trailer for a lovely night to which we're not invited or will the particulars be shared via dm in due course??

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Very nice it was, too. Appropriate to note the loss of many of our rights with the consumption of something bought with friends while enjoying those rights of freedom of movement.

And for those with a passing interest in this sort of tour, a read of pages 53-56 of the latest issue of the CTC mag wouldn't go amiss. Because thoughts are being had - for next year....

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Oooh Camino. 👍
Just to re-up this. The recce of this route across Spain that was supposed to happen in May will not now go. Obvs. Which means the germ of a plan for 2021 to run a Spanish tour for a small group is now off the agenda.

Given that everything is now on hold it's *probable* that the Normandy recce might take place 12 months later than planned with the actual tour in September 2021.

Top Bottom