The Giro Splitters fantasy league game thingy...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You have to admire Dayvo's consistency.
Lanterne rouge extraodinaire!

Crackle said:
Dayvo's at the bottom so it must be right :ohmy:

No comment!

rich p said:
You have to admire Dayvo's consistency.
Lanterne rouge extraodinaire!

No comment!

Speicher said:
Not Dayvo's bottom in two places.

Oh dear, what a shame, he must be doing it deliberately. :ohmy:

No comment!

Crackle said:
I think he's hustling us, I just haven't worked out what the sting is yet.

No comment!

:biggrin:

biking_fox

Guru
I much prefer Velogames' scoring/rider picking system.

I'm sure it's nothing to do with me being back up to 2nd again, and top spot looking within my grasp. :biggrin:

Pick in haste, repent at leisure. I tried to pick a different team to the official CC fantasy league but the only one I seem to have got right is Greg Henderson, who so far is having a good race and a good year.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
John the Monkey said:
I put Satre, Griepel and VdV in my team. I'll be joining Dayvo shortly, I think.

Richie Porte was a good call JtM. I should have had him after his good performance at the Romandie

rich p

ridiculous old lush
No.
Maybe we should email Noel and ask him to refine the selection process or, at least, reduce the number of points.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

rich p said:
No.
Maybe we should email Noel and ask him to refine the selection process or, at least, reduce the number of points.

That would be a good idea. Noel's game is good but I feel it needs a bit of a 'section' choice as per velogames and a bit more of a 'handicap' system for selection.

Maybe he'll be open to suggestions? He seems a decent bloke and I am very impressed by how quickly he updates scores...sometimes it seems as if they are updated before the riders cross the line :blush:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Noodley said:
That would be a good idea. Noel's game is good but I feel it needs a bit of a 'section' choice as per velogames and a bit more of a 'handicap' system for selection.

Maybe he'll be open to suggestions? He seems a decent bloke and I am very impressed by how quickly he updates scores...sometimes it seems as if they are updated before the riders cross the line :blush:

Maybe one of us could suggest it to him on behalf of CycleChat mini league;)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

rich p said:
Maybe one of us could suggest it to him on behalf of CycleChat mini league;)

Aye. Okay.

I nominate you. :blush:

And Jock the Cat seconds this...

Let us know what he says :angry:

Top Bottom