The Invisible Man

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
HLaB said:

:laugh:

Shame you're not really, or you could get away with throttling them. :ohmy:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
hackbike 666 said:
What was it with your overtake on the car just before the island? 27 seconds.

Was he pulling in?

I wondered about that too - it looks like you squeeze by the car at a pinch point, but then again the car is lost from sight of the camera so there's no telling if it's even there on your left any more.

Ben M

The first one was bad true, when you learn to drive you shouldn't make anyone slow down when you pull out of a junction.

The second one however, he was up to the speed of the rest of the traffic, not slowing your progress. Then you overtook at a pinch point =

Bman

Guru
I did think the same when I saw that last overtake. If cars are supposed to overtake cyclists giving plenty of room, surely us cyclists should do the same. Even if only to show them how its meant to be done.

Thats not the point of the vid though :tongue: Im sure the point is, the two drivers seemed to ignore the cyclist. Especially the "professional" driver.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Just wave at them. Thats what i do. I often get a confused look back as they dont know if they do know me:laugh:

HLaB said:
I admit the second one was a bit naughty and apart from not looking she didn't do much wrong but I enjoyed it :smile::smile:
The first one unfortunately ain't too uncommon, C'est la Vie;)

Fair enough but you have to be whiter than white when you put a video up on here.:laugh:

Top Bottom