The joy of.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sig SilverPrinter

Having spent 14 hrs in the darkroom yesterday i left work at 8.30pm got to southwark bridge stopped at the tempory traffic lights and felt very happy that i was on my bike.The Thames had that salty seawater smell and i heard some clypso music drifting from somewhere.The joy of cycling.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Lovely, isn't it!! I took the bus and train yesterday, nowhere near as much fun, though I did get to skate up Grosvenor Place which is always exciting.

domtyler

Über Member
hackbike 6 said:
I cant go back on the tube but haven't enjoyed the commute recently for health reasons.End of story.

Sorry to hear that old pal, nowt serious I hope? ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Was thinking the same thing whilst on my way home last night. Weather was fantastic, traffic behaved itself and the bike just seemed to glide along effortlessly. Probably my best commute home this year so far. One very happy commuter :laugh:

ps I'm lucky to have the Thames flow right past my office window..

Sig SilverPrinter said:
Having spent 14 hrs in the darkroom yesterday i left work at 8.30pm got to southwark bridge stopped at the tempory traffic lights and felt very happy that i was on my bike.The Thames had that salty seawater smell and i heard some clypso music drifting from somewhere.The joy of cycling.

OP
OP
Sig SilverPrinter

Sig SilverPrinter

ianrauk said:
Was thinking the same thing whilst on my way home last night. Weather was fantastic, traffic behaved itself and the bike just seemed to glide along effortlessly. Probably my best commute home this year so far. One very happy commuter :laugh:

ps I'm lucky to have the Thames flow right past my office window..

Lucky you. Working in a darkroom i have no windows and only get to see daylight when come out to make a cuppa

Top Bottom