the smiths and the bicycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Bernard Manning does the Smiths
smile.gif

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5cS0bZiJ1Q[/media]

endoman

Two of my kids both love the Smiths, seen Morrissey two or 3 times each as well. They also go to festivals etc so have a diverse taste. I still find new things in the music each time I listen, great stuff and for a band that hated videos that's a belter, even though they used it for 2 songs :-)

endoman

Have every single, 12 inch and Album on vinyl. A few imports as well.
The re mastering is good on the early stuff, but I'd rather spend it on bike stuff now.

There's a great bit on East Village Radio where Mike Joyce plays 20 odd Smiths tracks and gives an insight into being a Smith. It's only from a week ago or so.

brokenflipflop

Veteran
Have every single, 12 inch and Album on vinyl. A few imports as well.
The re mastering is good on the early stuff, but I'd rather spend it on bike stuff now.

There's a great bit on East Village Radio where Mike Joyce plays 20 odd Smiths tracks and gives an insight into being a Smith. It's only from a week ago or so.

I had all their stuff on vinyl up until about 6 months ago. This Uni student I know said to me "I like records and it's really cool to look at the sleeves where the words are and you put the record on a turntable and it hisses and crackles a little bit and........."

Oh shut up, I know, I'm 44, I've got a loft full of records you typical bloody up-your-arse completely stupid Uni student.

Would you like my whole back catalogue of Smiths vinyl to impress your housemates.

I even gave him my copy of "What difference does it make" with Terence Stamp on the cover which is a collectors item as Mr Stamp never gave permission, they stopped production and the cover was changed to a picture of Mozza in exactly the same pose as Mr Stamp with cardigan and glass of milk in hand.

Salford lads club is quite close to me but don't know why Mozza filmed there as it's nowhere near where he's from. Salford is North Manchester, he's from South Manchester.

Top Bottom