The sun has brought out the e mail scammers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
It has been interesting this past three days. It seems i have bought a phone for £99-98p i have been sent an invoice from Apple,i don't even eat apples,i have tried but we don't get on. So i cannot see me buying a phone from them. Even if you do send two invoices,i ain't paying.
Also it seems i have some Amazon transaction problems,oh what shame,because ,in this house we have a double security check,which involves both of us.No details to be given out,but it means we have each other covered, so sorry scamming b's go away.

All uphill

Still rolling along
I read your title as

" The Sun newspaper has bought out the scammers"

Seemed plausible to me.

All uphill

Still rolling along
It has been interesting this past three days. It seems i have bought a phone for £99-98p i have been sent an invoice from Apple,i don't even eat apples,i have tried but we don't get on. So i cannot see me buying a phone from them. Even if you do send two invoices,i ain't paying.
Also it seems i have some Amazon transaction problems,oh what shame,because ,in this house we have a double security check,which involves both of us.No details to be given out,but it means we have each other covered, so sorry scamming b's go away.
Glad you have your systems to protect yourself. 👍

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Funniest scam:
Anti 5G USB
Anyone with casual scientific knowledge will enjoy a laugh at the 'quantum oscillation' & 'nano-shell'..terms:laugh:. Nano-shell??...didn't KITT in Knight Rider ( Paramount channel 150 11am weekdays...a guilty pleasure during lockdown:okay:) have indestructible bodywork made of that?. Utter BS for the gullible....Farage would be impressed:okay:.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I have been invited to join the Illuminati and, separately, to purchase anti-bacterial pens (kill 99.9% of all bacteria) in bulk. Plus the usual fake invoices and property scams.

Funniest scam:
Anti 5G USB
Anyone with casual scientific knowledge will enjoy a laugh at the 'quantum oscillation' & 'nano-shell'..terms:laugh:. Nano-shell??...didn't KITT in Knight Rider ( Paramount channel 150 11am weekdays...a guilty pleasure during lockdown:okay:) have indestructible bodywork made of that?. Utter BS for the gullible....Farage would be impressed:okay:.
I saw that one. Can think of someone who would go for it, which is the worrying thing. As you say, utter BS and as for the condescending replies from the woman who has "global marketing rights" :rofl:

I have been invited to join the Illuminati and, separately, to purchase anti-bacterial pens (kill 99.9% of all bacteria) in bulk. Plus the usual fake invoices and property scams.
Thought for the day:
Only about 1% of bacteria are harmful to us. Potentially, these products (many household brands make a similar claim), could be killing 99% good bacteria and still leaving a tenth of the harmful ones behind ^_^

Kryton521

Über Member
I'm not getting these emails! I feel slightly left out. I managed to block a couple of phone numbers, [Manchester based.] which were scammers. Bit lonely now.

Venod

Eh up
Amazon, who runs their finances, according to phone calls, they have debited my account with various amounts, I have took out a prime subscription and payed for it I had chance to cancel by sending them my account details , but they have never took any money off me and surprise I don't have a prime account.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Last night a phone text,from Pay Pal,it seems i have some trouble with my account.Good one that cos i don't have a Pay Pal account,yes the orders are in my name,and that's as far as it goes,as i first said we have a double cover system in this household,keep trying richardheads.

Top Bottom