The Suns Out - Bib Short Recomendations Please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
So the last couple of months have been ridden in a pair of DHB Vaeon Reflex Roubaix Padded Bib Tights, but it's all warming up out there, so time for the shorts to come out.
Until the aforementioned tights, I have never had bibs, so my 2 pairs of shorts are waist. Now I like the Altura ProGel pad in one pair, but the DHB pad is also quite nice in the tights.
Prices are similar so anybody care to recommend either way, or an alterative that won't break the bank/

Cheers

FWIW I've ordered Lusso because they stated the height on the Ribble site.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Lusso pro gel 12 panel shorts were on sale at merlin cycles for £28.99. They seem rather good albeit I paid alot more than that at the time. Sizes limited however on that website. For your info they are not italian sizing neither!!

NorvernRob

I have a pair of the Lusso from Merlin. I paid £28.99 (I'm 5'9, 74kg and medium fits perfectly) and have spent up to 5hrs in the saddle with no chafing or pains whatsoever. I'm happy to pay whatever is needed for gear to do the job, but unless these fall apart in the next 6 months I don't see the need to pay any more,

Top Bottom