The Tours started..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

But theirs is ONE thing I absolutely hate:

EVERYBODY on the planet notices you NOW!!!!!! :smile:

Anytime other than the TdF - every ****er is nearly a near-miss but no; Tours on!!!!!!!!!!!!: - oh :evil: theres a cyclist my he/they must be fit....has mild admiration (and by god do I wish the ground would open up!), even those who despise cyclists will reason a: 'i'll let them live this time' approach in their vehicles.

God I suppremely hate the TdF season, as much as I mildly enjoy it from a cycling p.ov.

Some kid today actually asked me if I knew Bradley Wiggins !!! straight serious question - didnt know whether to laugh in his face, answer him honestly OR as I did say - 'I race occasionally!'

God give me strength lord!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
yenrod said:
Some kid today actually asked me if I knew Bradley Wiggins !!!

Please tell me you didn't respond "Yes, I advise him on hairstyles."

TVC

I went to a Paul Weller gig a few weeks back, some bloke shouted at him 'Oy! Paul, are you a Bradley Wiggins fan?'

It's that time of year again where the council tennis courts are full of kids and the people who normally have no interest in cycling start asking dumb questions. A couple of years back I was asked in all seriousness "Are you going to enter the Tour of France one year?"

I have managed to persuade a couple of numptys that the padding in shorts is like a nappy, having been asked the usual "how do they go to the toilet?"

Top Bottom