The V & C what have you bought today thread…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'll add it to the 'bought' thread when I'm home but a couple of vintage seatposts for the Woodrup. Bud on two, won both so I'll fit the nicest.

I am supposed to be downsizing rather than buying at the moment so don’t expect any contributions to this thread from me….

…except there is a vintage team Grassi cap I just bough:, but kit doesn’t count, does it?

OP
OP
Hover Fly

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
Just arrived, that last few parts I needed to convert my Raleigh Competition to full Campagnolo Victory, I was going to go Gran Sport, but the Eroica premium was too high. Unused chainset with the fabled 35 teeth inner ring, front changer, bottom bracket, less than £100.

61E4E7AF-5C7D-4513-814C-A8585F1724F9.jpeg

OP
OP
Hover Fly

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
A chap in town tried to set up a MTB sideline to his outdoor walking shop, some 30+ years ago, but it wasn’t a success. I’ve been helping his daughter list the dead stock on eBay, said she “take a couple of things as a thankyou” I chose a couple of Campagnolo large flange atb hubs (Euclid? 7 slots and central oil hole) They are things of beauty, that I didn’t need, wouldn’t have bought, but…

DDF09FE1-3176-405A-94BD-8203CBDDDA99.jpeg

Last edited:

Kevberlin

Recently picked this one up locally. One of a pair of his and her original FW Evans 531 bikes.
This is how it looked at the time. I’ve cleaned it up since and just sorted the bar tape and a slightly malfunctioning Suntour ARX derailleur. New chain fitted. Might add my Brookes saddle, but that’s it. Now hanging in my garage looking lovely.

Attachments

• IMG_2132.jpeg
    IMG_2132.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2133.jpeg
    IMG_2133.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom