Theres always something to fix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
OOh and yes i do spend an hour or so each weekend cleaning and checking the bike anyway.......

It was more a why do things always need fiddling with when your either wet,tired , pissed off or a combination of all 3 ;)
I get the wife moaning every time i even buy an inner tube let alone ask for a new chain etc, all my xmas and birthday presents end up being me asking for cash for bike bits.Maybe i need a new wife haha !!

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

And breath a deep breath and calm down :rolleyes:

Everything seems better after a semi decent sleep , nights really suck so i get bitchy .

Of course i check the bike all the time it was just a i was soaked through, tired and now my bike is playing up rant :ohmy:

Thanks for "listening " i can calm down now.

Mind you the fairy visit on the way home was a nice bonus, at least it was warm and not peeing it down !

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

I spent an hour or so cleaning your ex-bike last night Cyber. Those mudguards are shat (must buy a full length set). To be fair I have ridden over 150 miles on it since the start of Dec and only hosepiped it befor.

And they were put on when i was on short time and the concept of decent stuff was a myth , Lidl stuff some times is crap :tongue:.Maybe all the dirt on it was deflecting the water :blush:

Top Bottom