Thermal base layers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fiona N

Veteran
I have been clearing out the base layer pile and found 4 tops which I don't wear - in fact, some I may never have worn but they're all in 'as new' condition - as I have just so much thermal gear from a long history of hill walking and mountaineering, not to mention skiing and boarding in addition to cycling. So this seems to be a good time to see whether anyone else could do with some top quality gear. I've put suggested a price which includes about £2.50 for P+P.

Thanks for looking :tongue:

Falke - very stretchy, black sculpted long-sleeve, round neck top with different densities of material like a compression top. The label says it's a ladies 14/16 but it's very stretchy and if you don't like tight fitting underlayers, 12/14 might be a better guide. £10

moz-screenshot.png
Falke 2.jpg

Odlo - zip-necked, long-sleeve top in navy blue. Slightly ribbed/knitted feel but quite loose fitting and not as stretchy as the others. Ladies L (about UK 14) £7.50

Odlo 2.jpg

Helly Hansen - long-sleeved, nice crew neck, black with pink/purple flowery design in places. Ladies M - again quite close-fitting and stretchy. Very long body and sleeves with nice neat cuff. £10

HH2.jpg

Salomon skiing top (& matching bottoms too) - zip-necked, long-sleeved top in dark grey with lighter grey stripe down the sleeves. Fairly close fitting but not very stretchy. Sleeves extend over hands with 'thumb hole'. Ladies M (12-14). Bottoms are paler grey, elasticated waist and quite stretchy material but they aren't very close fitting (not like tights) but could be used under looser trousers (or ski pants, obviously). No front to back seam through the crotch area so could be used comfortably on the bike. Ladies L (~14) £12.50

salomen 2.jpg

Domestique

Über Member
If the Helly Hansen is still available could I take that please

OP
OP
Fiona N

Fiona N

Veteran
[SOLD] Falke - very stretchy, black sculpted long-sleeve, round neck top with different densities of material like a compression top. The label says it's a ladies 14/16 but it's very stretchy and if you don't like tight fitting underlayers, 12/14 might be a better guide. £10

moz-screenshot.png
[attachment=1794:Falke 2.jpg]

Odlo - zip-necked, long-sleeve top in navy blue. Slightly ribbed/knitted feel but quite loose fitting and not as stretchy as the others. Ladies L (about UK 14) £7.50

[attachment=1795:Odlo 2.jpg]

[SOLD] Helly Hansen - long-sleeved, nice crew neck, black with pink/purple flowery design in places. Ladies M - again quite close-fitting and stretchy. Very long body and sleeves with nice neat cuff. £10

[attachment=1796:HH2.jpg]

Salomon skiing top (& matching bottoms too) - zip-necked, long-sleeved top in dark grey with lighter grey stripe down the sleeves. Fairly close fitting but not very stretchy. Sleeves extend over hands with 'thumb hole'. Ladies M (12-14). Bottoms are paler grey, elasticated waist and quite stretchy material but they aren't very close fitting (not like tights) but could be used under looser trousers (or ski pants, obviously). No front to back seam through the crotch area so could be used comfortably on the bike. Ladies L (~14) £12.50

[attachment=1797:salomen 2.jpg]

Top Bottom