They Stole my Bike during work hours,Messenger DTLA,ALERT!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Erdy Ponce

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I'll keep a lookout for it, next time I'm in Downtown LA. Sorry to hear about your bike.

OP
OP
Erdy Ponce

Erdy Ponce

yeah i Know Bummer...I had the Wheels lock with On-Guard-and Lock my wheel but forgot to lock it to the pole..>.<

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Gutted! I have done that myself, put the lock through the frame and the back wheel... gone to do what I had to do, come back and discovered I hadn't fed it through the railing.

OP
OP
Erdy Ponce

Erdy Ponce

So the security guard said he has (NOT) facing the pole in the end of the loading and to contact
Lapd...no help what so ever...bumber...
If you guys really want to help try letting me know who's trying to sell my bike in the states thanks...
Erdy-
Cannondale R500 red with sora crank set in has the Ying and Yang on the bike pole and has a black chris king head set 1inch Treatless with Origin 8 Stem and also has a Forte Axis carbon fiber Fork With MaViC Blade rims it says syrium Race styckers..
Thank you for reading this post.
And tire say
Rubino Slick VicToriA TiRes-

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Erdy, It's unlikely we'll know as the majority of our membership here on CC are in the UK- we have a few internationally but I doubt the numbers are enough to be of help to your case. Have you posted on a US forum? Really sorry to hear about this- a courier needs their bike for work- I feel for you.

Top Bottom