They walk among us.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
"Alright, Karen, stay away from scissors" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That made I chuckle too...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
There have always been mad people and what's worse they manage to attract others. Hitler, Muselini to name but 2. These days its worse because of social media, more (it seems) uneducated people. More people, willing to believe anything they see and hear on the Internet. And the cancel culture we seem to be encouraging that tries to stop any kind of 2 way dialogue. Its truly scary and God knows what it will be like in say 20 years.
Antivaxxers have been around since the 1800s protesting against the Smallpox Vaccine because they believe it gave people Bovine characteristics (it was based on a Cowpox Innoculation). Leicester was an anti-vaxxing hotspot and suffered accordingly....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
1 hour 22 minutes 30 seconds.

I'm trying to work out how this nutjob would like us to be 'forced'. Will it be dragged down to the 'vaccination station' then strapped to a trolley like those who are executed by lethal injection. Or will it be by being denied access to vital services until that person submits?

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Antivaxxers have been around since the 1800s protesting against the Smallpox Vaccine because they believe it gave people Bovine characteristics (it was based on a Cowpox Innoculation). Leicester was an anti-vaxxing hotspot and suffered accordingly....
Of course. There just seem to be more of those people about nowadays.

MntnMan62

Über Member

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
..."Nissan said there must be agreement on a free-trade deal by next week if it is to be ratified in time for the end of the Brexit transition period."...
"If it happens without any sustainable business case obviously it is not a question of Sunderland or not Sunderland, obviously our UK business will not be sustainable, that's it," Nissan's chief operating officer Ashwani Gupta told Reuters."

Sunderland voted 61% to Leave... I would expect similar things happened in other Japanese car plant constituencies...

[Edit: just checked: https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...ing-region-voted-leave-Brexit-referendum.html]

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
..."Nissan said there must be agreement on a free-trade deal by next week if it is to be ratified in time for the end of the Brexit transition period."...
"If it happens without any sustainable business case obviously it is not a question of Sunderland or not Sunderland, obviously our UK business will not be sustainable, that's it," Nissan's chief operating officer Ashwani Gupta told Reuters."

Sunderland voted 61% to Leave... I would expect similar things happened in other Japanese car plant constituencies...

[Edit: just checked: https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...ing-region-voted-leave-Brexit-referendum.html]

Screenshot_20201118-170607_Google.jpg

Top Bottom