They're Back!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
hhahahaha!!

Gromit

Über Member
No no no Noooooooooo, Its all wrong BA didn't use no street talk sucker. Too much CGI or what ever you call it spoils the whole idea of what it stood for.

I don't see it working somehow.

When they did dukes of hazard, now that film worked because they kept to the original idea of the TV series.

PBancroft

Gromit said:
No no no Noooooooooo, Its all wrong BA didn't use no street talk sucker. Too much CGI or what ever you call it spoils the whole idea of what it stood for.

Oh, come now. This is exactly what the original A Team stood for. Big explosions, car crashes, more explosions and some cars going fast. There's the young attractive woman that one of them is copping off with (Face?), whilst Murdock still seems a bit doolally. The original A Team would have had the CGI and planes dropping out of the sky as well if they could have afforded it.

It remains to be seen whether or not anyone is actually killed I guess (although I harbour a sneaking suspicion that the plane which is shot down has no occupants at the point of its demise), but other than that it all seems like pretty standard A Team formula fare to me and, well, that's OK by me. :tongue:

rh100

ianrauk said:

But it's not The A Team, though.

CGI in this? how do you cgi some blokes welding a tank together out of nothing more than an oil drum and old chain :blush: :blush:

Have they done Street Hawk, Knight Rider, Airwolf or Blue Thunder yet?

mikeitup

Veteran
rh100 said:
But it's not The A Team, though.

CGI in this? how do you cgi some blokes welding a tank together out of nothing more than an oil drum and old chain :biggrin: :smile:

Have they done Street Hawk, Knight Rider, Airwolf or Blue Thunder yet?

Blue Thunder was originally a film with Roy Scheider in 1983 (directed by John "Wargames" Badham. It was fairly popular so it was adapted into a TV show (with James Farentino in the Scheider role).
Airwolf was a tv show and due to the popularity of BT the feature length pilot was released as a movie and on home video (with an 18 rating :o)
Don't know why though :ohmy:

Catcha later :blush:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Do you think this sort of crap is why the USA think they can invade and subdue other nation states or this just a product of the fact that they do invade bla bla bla.....

Turn over your exam papers now....

Top Bottom