Thieving gits !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My gloves fell out of my bag in the cycle rack this morning, confirmed by another work mate as he saw them on the floor by my bike and some knob took them .
Reported it to security and they will check the camera but i do not hold out much hope.

had to use my thin spare pair to get home my fingers were numb :sad:

thomas

the tank engine
Have they not been handed into lost property?

garrilla

cyberknight said:
My gloves fell out of my bag in the cycle rack this morning, confirmed by another work mate as he saw them on the floor by my bike and some knob took them .
Reported it to security and they will check the camera but i do not hold out much hope.

had to use my thin spare pair to get home my fingers were numb :biggrin:

My Columbo instinct put 1 + 1 together... :sad:

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

thomas said:
Have they not been handed into lost property?

Security is lost property :0

And the guy says he saw them suggested i ask them to check the cameras so i doubt it would be him, nice pair as well they were ....

Randochap

Senior hunter
This calls for the combined forces of Hercule Poirot Endeavour Morse and ... Columbo!

columbo.jpe

levad

Veteran
I think he was just trying to palm off the blame onto someone else.

shunter

Maybe dog, cat, thieving magpie :smile: I once saw a fox with a pair of ear defenders in its mouth. He played with them in such a way that he actually managed to get them over his head. Ran off into the distance with them on - magic!

Just thought - was your cycle rack indoors?

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
levad said:
I think he was just trying to palm off the blame onto someone else.

It may not have been him but he might have had a hand in it

Condolences to the OP though, Id be gutted if my new gloves had been nabbed.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

shunter said:
Maybe dog, cat, thieving magpie :biggrin: I once saw a fox with a pair of ear defenders in its mouth. He played with them in such a way that he actually managed to get them over his head. Ran off into the distance with them on - magic!

Just thought - was your cycle rack indoors?

Nope its in the car park, my bike was next to the back wall so some oen would have had to go into the rack to see them ........

Spoke to security and looks like they hadnt even bothered to look at the video yet so i asked them 2 times today and hopefully they wil get their ass in gear

Top Bottom