Thieving scum - well almost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Bloke in the office across from ours managed to interrupt a couple of thieving low-life scum as they were in the process of removing the widest bike from the roof-rack

They managed to break off the locking bolt, and were seconds away from having the bike when disturbed

All in a busy business park car park in broad daylight

They legged it pdq but feeling less sanguine about leaving my bike locked there on most days

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
there's nowt out of the ordinary in seeing somebody remove a bike from a car rack... you were lucky!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm glad that they didn't get the bike!

I wouldn't like leaving bikes anywhere in a town or city, no matter what it was locked with. Somebody even had their bike stolen from one of the locked bike boxes at Hebden Bridge station - the thief levered the side panel off the box, and that was opposite a CCTV camera!

I can cope with the risk outside cafes in small country villages but even there, the bastards sometimes strike! There is a notice in the cafe we use at Waddington, warning that bikes get nicked. They have a big box of locks for their customers to use.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I never leave my commuter anywhere but at work and whenout at the coffe stop we always make sure bikes are in view of some of the riders .

Talking of thieving gits someone nicked my cycling weekly off my chair at work , the only people who know its there are the people i work with and you would not know it is thereunless you pull the chair out ........GGGG rrrrr !!!

Top Bottom