Things you didn't know existed, now you need

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

martint235

Dog on a bike
They're a bit tricky to use and you need to drill a hole in the broken off bolt first. As the snapped end often isn't even, that can be difficult. What is the frame made of? If it's NOT steel you can do @zigzag 's clever chemistry instead and dissolve the broken bolt out.
Nope steel unfortunately. And from your brief description I think I could do far more damage than I'm trying to fix. LBS it is when I get round to it

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
That sounds quite useful, do you mind me asking which one please?
Priority pass, comes for free with a Natwest black account, although I gather new members may find a small charge per visit, check the small print on the account benefits.

I use it every week and have gathered a pretty good knowledge of the best and worst lounges in europe ...basel and Amsterdam are amongst the best. (Munich is by far the worst...its a cupboard!!)

screenman

Legendary Member
Bendable whale tail, they had been around a few years before I found them, now I would not like to be without it.

stephec

Legendary Member
Priority pass, comes for free with a Natwest black account, although I gather new members may find a small charge per visit, check the small print on the account benefits.

I use it every week and have gathered a pretty good knowledge of the best and worst lounges in europe ...basel and Amsterdam are amongst the best. (Munich is by far the worst...its a cupboard!!)

Thanks Jonny. :smile:

Top Bottom