Thinking about what

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
OK, I can but suggest what I shall be having tomorrow:

sausage, bacon, egg, potato scone, fried bread, tomatoes, beans, and a mug of coffee. I did not buy black pudding or haggis this week as I am "in training" :rolleyes::biggrin:

I'll probably have some toast and lemon curd as well...

Where's the shrooms? Part of your five a day you know.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
OMG you've just reminded me, I have some in the fridge but forgot to cook them as well. To late now I've eaten the breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

col

Legendary Member
Iv found i have a taste for scrambled eggs for brekky lately,with a couple of chopped tomatoes,and pepper,cant seem to get enough of them lately.

Noodley

col said:
Iv found i have a taste for scrambled eggs for brekky lately,with a couple of chopped tomatoes,and pepper,cant seem to get enough of them lately.

Mmm. I used to eat that most mornings with a couple of slices of wholemeal toast. :rolleyes:

I may start again, now that you have reminded me how good it is. :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Mmm. I used to eat that most mornings with a couple of slices of wholemeal toast. :rolleyes:

I may start again, now that you have reminded me how good it is. :biggrin:

Thing is,its sooo easy,some eggs and milk in a glass jug,bung em into the micro,hey presto.:biggrin:

Noodley

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Bangers, Egg, fried slice, tomato, mushrooms, bacon, beans, brown sauce and a spring roll

fusion food! :rolleyes:

Keith Oates said:
Taiwanese, but they are OK although not as good a the old British Banger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After suffering a major bout of the shoots in Asia a year ago, I had English sausages on Christmas Eve and promptly got food poisoning! :wacko:
In Cambodia this time round I had yoghurt, muesli and honey, with fresh orange juice and black coffee for brekkie every day!

Might have a full English brekkie at my brother's next week. xx(

col

Legendary Member
Keith Oates said:
Add a chopped raw onion as well and it's food for the gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill give that a try,i like onion in things,but didnt think of that,cheers:smile:

Top Bottom