This mornings early ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Set off from my house near Tyldesley at 5.45am after a bowl full of Ready Brek and headed for Lymn,Rotherne,tatton park,and finally Manchester Airport with a little walk down the River Bollin before heading home via the Trafford Centre.It was cold and very icey on the smaller country lanes especially as i still have sliks on the trusty Specialized hybrid but i stayed topside ! Here's afew snappy snaps.
Sunrise overlooking Manchester Airport's runway
DSCN2818.jpg

Airport tunnel cycle path...grim but warm !
DSCN2819.jpg

Frosty grass near the River Bollin at Castle Hill near the airport.
DSCN2806.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN2818.jpg
    DSCN2818.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN2819.jpg
    DSCN2819.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN2806.jpg
    DSCN2806.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 32

Globalti

Legendary Member
Nice. You're not afraid to push that camera!

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Rigid Raider said:
Nice. You're not afraid to push that camera!
Cheers,i have always lugged a camera around on rides but it has got a lot easier with digital nowadays......still love to drag the old Nikon F.3 out every so often but the old girl weighs a ton compared to the later stuff !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's a hoot blasting through the tunnel on the road, just have to watch out for professional footballers crashing Ferrari's in there...:smile:

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
fossyant said:
It's a hoot blasting through the tunnel on the road, just have to watch out for professional footballers crashing Ferrari's in there...:smile:
LOL,did that years ago....errr 25 ish to be exact but it's a bit scary now or i've got older and more sensible,plus they've doubled the length since my younger days !
Ferrari's crashing are no good to me in my job,Porsche's on the other hand will pay the wages ! Did someone kill a Masarati Bi-Turbo many moons ago in the tunnel ???

Top Bottom