This morning's ride.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C

chillyuk

Due to ill health I have done very little really this year on the bike, but hoping for an improvement as I go into the new year. I did manage a 10 miler this morning. It was good having a breather and drink on a bridge over the M11 and looking down on a couple of miles of stationary traffic. It was all gone when I came back so can't have been anything too serious. A little further on I take a left turn and got halfway round and realised I was on sheet ice. Luckily there was no other traffic about and I was able to take the turning wide and gently and remain upright! Back in the town and heading for home a lady in a car decided to pull out of a turning on my side of the road, and turn right across my path. I had actually passed the start of the turning, and made eye contact, but she still slowly pulled out of the turning. Fortunately I was riding slowly to cool down a bit before getting home, so had no problems braking. I didn't have my camera on the bike so just put it down to experience, but just shows the advice about eye contact, though perfectly good advice, cannot be relied on all the time.

PhunkPilot

Renegade of Phunk!
Glad you made it safely home bud. Be careful out there people.

Top Bottom