ThisWay recumbent concept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know this isn't new but I recently stumbled across it again and I think its gorgeous.

There are so many bicycle concepts churned out every year - and so many of them are frecking awful - that to find one which (1) looks good and (2) would probably function is a real pleasure.

Just a shame about the colour..

ThisWay-Recumbent-Bicycle-Concept-Has-The-Rain-Covered-1.jpg
 

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Location
Barnet,
You have a point there Mickle, this does look better than a lot of concept bikes. It looks a bit long in the wheelbase so could be a bit unwealdy when riding, but it is a workable idea. I would go for a nice blue, or maybe red as an alternative colour.
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
From the Sinclair blurb:

'Front and rear disc brakes provide 100% stopping power'.


Wow, what an innovation.

The two tenets of advertising: sell 'em something they already have, and sell 'em something they didn't even know they needed....
 

Hilldodger

Legendary Member
Location
sunny Leicester
That's what they said about the Rover Roger.

Yeah, and what a hideous new fangled machine that was. It'll never catch on.
 
Top Bottom