Thomas Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Could not refuse this classically styled machine at this mornings car boot.

Complete with short guards and a rear carrier it's a true touring bike.

Even managed to get the seller to throw in a set of Mks Sylvan pedals complete with Christophe straps and cages.

WP_20170409_014.jpg

Nice lightweight blue frame hardly any marks, should make a great bike .

No marking on frame to say what tubeset but sure somebody will be along with ideas and help me narrow it down a bit .

WP_20170409_013.jpg

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Same pedals, cages and straps on Colin. I won't be using them, so if you want them Martin I'll drop them round some time.

Even managed to get the seller to throw in a set of Mks Sylvan pedals complete with Christophe straps and cages.

View attachment 346450

No marking on frame to say what tubeset but sure somebody will be along with ideas and help me narrow it down a bit .

View attachment 346451
Mmmm very nice, all original decals too! I could probably do with the stabilisers having fallen off THREE TIMES last Sunday :smile:

U

User32269

Another gem.

View attachment 346450

View attachment 346451
Fixed gear and aero wheels? My guess would be your looking at a track bike. Always amazed at the gems you unearth.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Give it time

oh dear do i ask why or how ?

As long as man and machine are ok
This was only the second time out this year on my aluminium road bike
1st time was stupidity: I unclipped one side then toppled over the other - at the top of my road. 2nd was 2miles in when I discovered I'd done something to the derailleur. 3rd time, having decided I needed to get home and sort it, got to the top of a little hill, chain slipped and I went again. After a whole afternoon of trying to get gears to index I realised the hanger was twisted; and yes, I know - newfangled gears grumble grumble :smile:

Top Bottom