Those office water fountains...

Those office water fountains with cup dispenser tubes on the side, is it possible to get just one c

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
the trick is not to "pull" but to just tilt the cup to the side slightly and then only one comes out.

takes a woman's touch :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

buggi said:
the trick is not to "pull" but to just tilt the cup to the side slightly and then only one comes out.

takes a woman's touch :biggrin:

<shivers in anticipation> LOL !

I'm wearing my new catlike
helmet

gbb

Legendary Member
This reminds me of working at a citrus growers plantation in Cyprus...they're very down to earth, even a little rough round the edges (drinking scotch at the works dinner table :biggrin::tongue:)...
So, they have a water dispenser just inside the offices. 10 feet away is a toilet, and it's not pretty :biggrin:
They're not averse to leaving (or using) a used cup by the dispenser, it gets confusing which is which.
I went to the loo one day, and one of the empty cups was on the windowsill.

Ever since, i had a vision of one of them drinking in the toilet, then putting the cup back by the dispenser.... it's a dilemma whether to even have a drink, even when you really want one :blush:

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

gbb said:
This reminds me of working at a citrus growers plantation in Cyprus...they're very down to earth, even a little rough round the edges (drinking scotch at the works dinner table :smile::tongue:)...
So, they have a water dispenser just inside the offices. 10 feet away is a toilet, and it's not pretty :smile:
They're not averse to leaving (or using) a used cup by the dispenser, it gets confusing which is which.
I went to the loo one day, and one of the empty cups was on the windowsill.

Ever since, i had a vision of one of them drinking in the toilet, then putting the cup back by the dispenser.... it's a dilemma whether to even have a drink, even when you really want one :smile:

OMG...Noxx(

redjedi

Über Member
gbb said:
Ever since, i had a vision of one of them drinking in the toilet, then putting the cup back by the dispenser.... it's a dilemma whether to even have a drink, even when you really want one :evil:

As long as it isn't already full :smile:

Top Bottom