Thought for the day ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
But what for Mr Biggs ? l just don't understand. What do you do with the recording ?

i started recording after a mate was knocked of his bike and with the help of his recordings he took the driver who was at fault to court etc etc

so thats why i use it , all the recordings are deleted if not needed , if i spot or come across something filming then i try and film it ie wildlife etc etc

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
i started recording after a mate was knocked of his bike and with the help of his recordings he took the driver who was at fault to court etc etc

so thats why i use it , all the recordings are deleted if not needed , if i spot or come across something filming then i try and film it ie wildlife etc etc
Got you, and l suppose that although it is generally quiet here and drivers are pretty much cycling friendly, there is always the rogue possibility. I guess l just wish it wasn't the case .

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Got you, and l suppose that although it is generally quiet here and drivers are pretty much cycling friendly, there is always the rogue possibility. I guess l just wish it wasn't the case .
totally agree

on the plus side i have managed to catch various wildlife i wouldnt have normally been able to show to others

D

Deleted member 1258

My thought of the day was "where did that **** head wind come from". Like others on here I'm retired, so when Saturdays trip to see our son was put back to Sunday I just put my Sunday ride back to Monday.

Top Bottom