Thoughts On This Please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShaneWBA

So last year nearly 18 months ago I purchased a Hybrid bike

I took it to Cannock Chase and went round the trails, it was ok but not ideal due to being a Hybrid, but managed to hold its own just about

I went to Bike Park Wales this weekend, rented a full suspension bike from them and loved it

I've now decided to purchase a Full Suspension bike and I'm eying this up - https://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/b...-12-spd-mountain-bike-2022-blacksmoke__357076

Any thoughts on this bike or people that have one? A lot of the reviews online seem to be mainly focussed towards the Comp version than the alloy

Thanks in advance

FishFright

More wheels than sense
The Stumpjumper models have a long history and are seen as very capable machines , no doubt this will be too.

Don't fret about alloy vs carbon as there isn't a lot of difference in capabilities.

What did you hire at BPW ?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
As above don't get too hung up on carbon. I'd say there is NO difference in capabilities. Weight would be very close. Groupset might be s step down in the 'cooking' model but won't detract from your experience.
Just enjoy.

Jody

Stubborn git
Looks like a nice bike for the money. Should have no problem in any of the bike parks/trail centres.

Good effort taking a hybrid on the trails!

Top Bottom