Ti toy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

P.H

Über Member
My latest toy:biggrin:
had it since the summeer, photo now before it gets the mudguard, saddlebag and lights treatment, it's just too good to keep as a summer bike.
px.jpg

Planet X Ti Sportive frame
Enigma Ti Audax fork
Everything else moved over from other bikes, this was a n-2 +1 project, so mix and match Campag 9spd triple,
Record, Chorus, Veloce and Champ it all works.

lukesdad

Very stylish.

OP
OP
P

P.H

Über Member
longers said:
Post a pic with it cluttered up as well please PH.
OK, mudguards are on order, I've got the other bits already, it'll probably get a Brooks as well if I start using it for Audax.

Globalti

Legendary Member
How does that frame feel to ride? If anything like my Ti Global mountain bike you'll be thinking you've got a p******e.

OP
OP
P

P.H

Über Member
Rigid Raider said:
How does that frame feel to ride? If anything like my Ti Global mountain bike you'll be thinking you've got a p******e.

Yes, it's hard to describe, very comfortable.

OP
OP
P

P.H

Über Member
dodgy said:
I have the same frame, very nice it is too. What type of mudguards are you fitting?

On the recommendation of my LBS I've ordered KF narrow, which are apparently a bit narrower than the SKS equivalent.

What brakes are you using? On the PX builds they seem to use Shimano long reach, yet I'm using standard reach and the holder isn't even near the bottom of the slot. The KF are made for std reach and the SKS for long... so I've been told... I'll see what they're like when they come.

dodgy

SKS Chromoplastics here.

OP
OP
P

P.H

Über Member
longers said:
and won't go rusty either. Very tidy bike.

Post a pic with it cluttered up as well please PH.

OK a little late, but the photo is now in the Show us your Ti thread.
Shortly after posting this the Ti forks were recalled by Enigma, after three months they couldn't supply replacements and I got a refund.
The bike has now morphed into a lighter version of my other bikes:blush:
Mudguards, Carradice and a tiny granny ring for the Peaks. A Brooks is on the shopping list, can't decide which one, but I'm resisting the hub dynamo and lights, so far...

Top Bottom