Tilting at windmills?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hola
A bit of a long shot but.....
Does anyone happen to have a gpx route for the Don Quixote route in Spain?

It's about 2500km and there's quite a few shorter versions but I'm looking for the full one. A few people have done stages but I can't find the whole version.

I'm pretty sure I had a copy saved..... But that's on Google:rolleyes:

Muchas gracias

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I can't help, but please have a "like" for the tilting at windmills reference. And good luck finding what you need. 👍

My steed is named in honour of Quixote's. 😊

20210327_155905.jpg

OP
OP
HobbesOnTour
I can't help, but please have a "like" for the tilting at windmills reference. And good luck finding what you need. 👍

View attachment 636076
Thanks!
My bike is Roccado, in Irish "the second Rocco".
Rocco was my first bike, named for Rocinante from the book and also Steinbeck's "Travels with Charlie". Rocco was also Michael Corleone's bodyguard in "The Godfather Part Two" ^_^

I'm hastily trying to fill in my map of Spain^_^

OP
OP
HobbesOnTour

That's great! Thank you!

I'm half thinking about starting the book when I arrive and just trying to match the two boyos^_^
But maybe not all the way as it doesn't end terribly well I believe ^_^

OP
OP
HobbesOnTour
I've been doing a bit of research (not started the book yet) and it seems there's a lot of doubling back and some locations are a bit vague.
I'm in the process of creating some gpx files on Cycle.travel and when they're done I'll open them to public viewing and post links on this thread if anyone ever wants to consider similar.*

There are quite a few shorter versions available on the web (up to 250/350km as opposed to 2500) from touring companies and individuals.

*I may need to be reminded to do that!^_^

Top Bottom