Time I said Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mikeoupe

Hi,

I joined this forum a couple of years ago when I was just getting back into cycling but have barely visited since, I've done an awful lot of cycling in that time and the bugs really begun to bite this year! I'm starting to think about clubs, events and have recently been lurking on here more and more so I thought it was time to introduce myself and my bikes. This is my 2008 Gary Fisher Kaitai 29'er, I replaced the front suspension with rigid Carbon, a better saddle, pedals, tyres etc. I love this bike, it's been brilliant, I've covered a lot of road / trial miles on it and it's never missed a beat.

P4146497800x600.jpg

I took delivery of this earlier in the week, a barely used 2009 Bianchi Nirone 7; I had a road bike itch that needed scratching. I've only done a few miles on it and am still playing with the riding position (it feels very strange after several thousand miles on the above) but can already see myself getting hooked. I'm looking forward to the weekend and a spare couple of hours to take it for a proper ride.

P4146495800x600.jpg

Cheers
Mike

bauldbairn

Nice couple of bikes you've got there Mike - and Welcome back to the Forums!!! :hello:

Top Bottom