Time to chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fat B'stard

Regular
Dont know if my broadband provider is totally crap but I've just spent 50 mins trying to login... Arrrrrrgh.

Not be around for a few weeks as been very busy with work, so my mileage has gone to pot, wanted to get out last week but man flu kaiboshed that, thought about going out today but not up for battling with the wind and rain especially after just starting to recover.

TVC

Never mind, crack a beer, you're deffo not cycling tonight.

G-Zero

Über Member
Dont know if my broadband provider is totally crap but I've just spent 50 mins trying to login... Arrrrrrgh.

Must be similar to mine - Spent ages uploading an album of mountain pics on to FB earlier, only to have the system crash 3 times and having to restart !!

Ease yourself back in to cycling gently to make sure there are no lingering bits of man flu left in your lungs.

OP
OP
F

Fat B'stard

Regular
Must be similar to mine - Spent ages uploading an album of mountain pics on to FB earlier, only to have the system crash 3 times and having to restart !!

Ease yourself back in to cycling gently to make sure there are no lingering bits of man flu left in your lungs.

After the amount i've coughed up over the last 4 days i should be half a stone lighter!!

Top Bottom