TK Maxx buffs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scouserinlondon

In the mecca of cheapness that is TK this weekend I bagged myself some bargain buffs.

Three for £6 in fact. Think they're aimed at motorcyclists, but they'll do the job for me. One has a garish fire print but the others are normal.

Dunno if they're in all TK's but get em while you can.

davefb

Guru
I normally do a scan of tk maxx for 'mad stuff' like that..

never really sure about the quality of some of their bits, but always worth a check :smile:. especially for what i'd call 'backup' tools rather than the main super light ones, just in case ;)..

Also seen some rather nice cycling ( to my eye , anyway) jackets in there, though out of my price range and wrong size and not the greatest colour ;) . Also annoying to search for because you have to go through racks and racks of 'more walking style' ones to find the hidden cycling ones :sad:.

still, nice way to pass the lunch hour :smile:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Have got some bargains from TK Maxx. I spotted an Oxford D-Lock in my local shop yesterday for £9.99 but we were in a rush to get a top for GF for work and it was half past 3 so had to rush out to find M&S. I will try to drop in later in the week if I get time.

Leah

Didn't realise TK Maxx stocked Biking gear, another shop to drag my OH in and make him wait for me while I browse everything haha

Cubist

Still wavin'
I have a nice Dare2Be softshell and a thinner showerproof Dare2Be jacket from TKMaxx.

Search the racks and you may still find some Sugoi jerseys, but they are skintight and not flattering for my figure!

davefb

Guru
Have got some bargains from TK Maxx. I spotted an Oxford D-Lock in my local shop yesterday for £9.99 but we were in a rush to get a top for GF for work and it was half past 3 so had to rush out to find M&S. I will try to drop in later in the week if I get time.

ahh, don't tell me that was a bargain then :smile: , I saw it , ummed and arred , and decided no :sad:..

davefb

Guru
I have a nice Dare2Be softshell and a thinner showerproof Dare2Be jacket from TKMaxx.

Search the racks and you may still find some Sugoi jerseys, but they are skintight and not flattering for my figure!

fwiw , just seen some Vaude jackets , blue marked XL, in the manchester one..

got some mad 'integrated recharger' halogen light (TEN LUX!! <- apperently),, though i question wether its waterproof in any way.... which puts me off plugging it into the mains :biggrin:

was only 8 quid though :smile:

davefb

Guru
grumble..

its got a 2 pin electrical plug! i suppose not surprising since it's made by a german cycle manufactorer,, but not 100% jamming into a 3 pins socket :wacko:

on the other hand, hardly a cateye ( or whatever) , but better than what i've currently got (ie led) !

Top Bottom