To those who think they know how to filter...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks fine to me. In an ideal situation I try and find a gap where I can slot fully in between cars. You can't always do this, and sometimes you need to sit just to the front side of the car. If I do this I will always have a look back at the driver to make sure they have seen me and know what I am doing. That way I also get an idea if they will let me in or not. If they won't then I grump a wee bit and slot in behind them. No great loss, and no great harm to anyone.

Just add the glance in and you are fine, IMO.

Hard to tell with the cam...from my own filtering I'd expected you to pull in front of the chelsea tractor because there appears to be more room

Sometimes cams distort distances though

Armegatron

Looks good. Only thing Id be doing (or aiming to do) is a few more shoulder checks, but its hard to show a shoulder check on camera so you might have already been doing these.

D-Rider

I'd quite happily do that too. Would probably try to fit fully into a bigger gap even if that meant stopping a few cars short of the junction but if no such gap presents itself you can slip in like that quite happily. As Mags said, get eye contact and wave thanks if you can.

esrite

looks good to me.

OP
OP
Trumpettom001

Trumpettom001

Camera is "spy camera" typed into ebay... it looks just like a car key, is 3 cm wide, 5 cm long, .75 cm thick, records in 700x480 25fps.....

£7 free shipping from china.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Assuming you're turning right at the roundabout, it all looks fine to me. I would have done exactly the same things I think.

Downward

Guru
I probably would have tucked infront of that big black 4 x 4 as it was a nice big gap. Not keen on going all the way to the front as you then have to try and tuck in at the junction where it's more dangerous trying to get around the cars.

Joseph

Trumpettom001 said:
Camera is "spy camera" typed into ebay... it looks just like a car key, is 3 cm wide, 5 cm long, .75 cm thick, records in 700x480 25fps.....

£7 free shipping from china.

Sounds pretty good, and as others have set the recording quality seems superb for the price. Any downside?

Joseph

OP
OP
Trumpettom001

Trumpettom001

Jo - Dosen't have any memory on board... not really an issue as the microsd's they use are about 5 quid for 2Gb.. hardly bank-breaking. Other than that, it occasionally breaks the avi file 1 out of 50 times approx).. you can still view the file absolutely fine, but can't pull it into windows movie maker...

Top Bottom