TOC 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
Anybody thinking of riding the tour of Cambridge this year or know what time of the year this thing gets fully booked up? I intend to sign up as late as possible.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think everybody including the organisers will wait as long as possible this year to see if the event even takes place because of covid-19!

I reckon nearly every sporting and cultural event will be cancelled in 2020.

steverob

Guru
Big caveat in that like @ColinJ I think it's 50/50 at best on whether it goes ahead or not. However if we assumed that it was a normal virus-free year, then there shouldn't be any problem in signing up as late as the week before.

I've ridden it three of the last four years (ironically not this year though, but for scheduling reasons) and am pretty sure I remember tweets from the organiser in the days before each time, saying that entries were still open and "last few places remaining" etc. for the Sportive. The entries for the Race, GranFondo and TT do sell out beforehand, so if it was those you were after, then that is something you can't wait on, but the mass Sportive should be available right up until the day.

Drago

Legendary Member
Three run I was down for marshalling have been cancelled these last 2 says. I'd be surprised if any mass participation cycling events now go ahead as planned.

Top Bottom