Today I went for a ride...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

...65kms I think.

On the way back the wind was against me: as it usually is in this part of the world.

I was not far from 'landing', I was travelling quite quick, handled a r.about - ok, but upon approaching a smaller RA I became aware of a blue micra car, which turns out was slowed by my 25-30mph (as they approached me)...they then proceed to overtake 'on the RA' then pulling sharply in front of me..exiting the RA, this placed ME immedately behind the lady, bloke in the front pass. seat.

Once they were in front, they slowed up big time (from my 25-30mph to about 20mph), WELL before a left turn they made - this was just an outright act of antagonism of the ultimate sort.

Why can't car drivers WAIT.

An absolute disgracefull example and act of driving.

I had a similar experience today Yenners. Coming up to a set of temporary traffic lights I'm about 10 feet behind the car in front cruising up at 20 M.P.H. , in primary,to the lights which are on red, and the idiot behind tries to overtake me ! T*at :evil:

buggi

Bird Saviour
i once was coming up to a roundabout and wanted to turn right, so took primary position (after correctly signalling, making eye contact, ensuring the learner driver saw me, and thanking her) in the right hand lane, only for the driving instructor to tell her to undertake me and pull back in front meaning i nearly ran into the back of her!!!

needless to say there were a few cross words with the driving instructor and some friendly advice to the learner driver to change to different instructor. he told her to ignore me!

Keith Oates

Janner
I sympathise with you Yenners, it's no help but the same thing happens all over the world. It seems to be 'must get ahead of the bicycle at all costs'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom