Today's culinary offering...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Turkey and bacon tangle pie

uploadfromtaptalk1356638948882.jpg

The filling

uploadfromtaptalk1356638983734.jpg

Oven fresh

uploadfromtaptalk1356639028054.jpg

A peek inside

:mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Our local supermarket invested heavily in Heston Blumeneck's Christmas Puddings, some 100 of which they are selling off for a few pennies.... they still can't get rid of them.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Our local supermarket invested heavily in Heston Blumeneck's Christmas Puddings, some 100 of which they are selling off for a few pennies.... they still can't get rid of them.

I have a two year old Christmas pudding awaiting disposal.

Or is it......?

Having second thoughts....

Cubist

Still wavin'
Mrs Cube was persuaded by Cubette to make a pie yesterday.

It contained some meat, some mushrooms cream and garlic, and some pate, lovingly wrapped in puff pastry............... Apparently they'd seen the Great British bake whatever doing Beef Wellington, so Mrs Cube ended up buying a fillet at the local farmshop. She told me how much it cost, and I swore out loud, but I haven't enjoyed a piece of meat like that since that piece of venison I raved about last spring. It fed six of us to bursting, She's an excellent cook, and Cubette wants to be as good as both of us, so often badgers to be allowed to cook quality meals.

Peteaud

Veteran
Mrs Cube was persuaded by Cubette to make a pie yesterday.

It contained some meat, some mushrooms cream and garlic, and some pate, lovingly wrapped in puff pastry............... Apparently they'd seen the Great British bake whatever doing Beef Wellington, so Mrs Cube ended up buying a fillet at the local farmshop. She told me how much it cost, and I swore out loud, but I haven't enjoyed a piece of meat like that since that piece of venison I raved about last spring. It fed six of us to bursting, She's an excellent cook, and Cubette wants to be as good as both of us, so often badgers to be allowed to cook quality meals.

The great British Bake off was the best tv series all year.
And the beef welly looked mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom