Today's ride part 2: family ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abo

My wife is the same height as her dad so she borrowed his 10 year old rigid MTB BSO. It has plastic cranks??? But, it has been working for 10 years so who am I to judge lol. Needs a new BB though.

Anyway, out we went. Freddie and I on our Carreras, OH on the borrowed bike, five year old Alice on her little BMX and Jamie (3) on his balance bike.

We only did two miles, Jamie was flagging a bit towards the end. But w00t, the whole family on a bike ride for the first time :biggrin: This was prior to the broken spoke incident reported earlier BTW...

007fair

My wife is the same height as her dad so she borrowed his 10 year old rigid MTB BSO. It has plastic cranks??? But, it has been working for 10 years so who am I to judge lol. Needs a new BB though.

Anyway, out we went. Freddie and I on our Carreras, OH on the borrowed bike, five year old Alice on her little BMX and Jamie (3) on his balance bike.

We only did two miles, Jamie was flagging a bit towards the end. But w00t, the whole family on a bike ride for the first time :biggrin: This was prior to the broken spoke incident reported earlier BTW...

We have been cycling as a family from when our kids were very small Its a great family day out and one of the few activities where everyone is happy to take part (kids now 17, 15 and 12). If finances allow would like to take them all on a cycle holiday in France or Germany next year

Top Bottom