Toilets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Why is it in an airport terminal PACKED to the rafters with toilets, do people wait till they get on the plane (1 hour flight) and need the toilet after 15 mins of the journey?

ComedyPilot said:
Why is it in an airport terminal PACKED to the rafters with toilets, do people wait till they get on the plane (1 hour flight) and need the toilet after 15 mins of the journey?

Because 86% of people believe that if you use an aeroplane toilet, you will be sucked out into the statosphere. ;)

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
The only time on a plane when I felt like I was going to be sucked into the stratosphere, was when I met a dutch girl on a hop to Amsterdam, but that's another story.....

barq

ComedyPilot said:

Pretty much the same happens on long haul flights. You are about 15 minutes from landing and everyone simultaneously decides that now is the time they need to go. ;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ComedyPilot said:
The only time on a plane when I felt like I was going to be sucked into the stratosphere, was when I met a dutch girl on a hop to Amsterdam, but that's another story.....

How long were you able to postpone your arrival at your destination? ;)

Maz

Guru
ComedyPilot said:
Her nickname was Two Lips from Amsterdam.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Maybe the reducing air pressure increases the need to go?

Saturday morning on the flight to Inverness I watched as a very elderly woman attempted to go to the toilet at the front of the plane. The plane was still climbing through turbulance and I think she took as many steps backwards as forwards in trying to get there.

Top Bottom