TomTom Go 510 GPS for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

This satnav is a bargain at just £55.00 +p&p

This satnav is not for sale or advertised on ebay despite the title. However
the same model as this one are currently selling on ebay refurbished at £89.00.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TomTom-Go-510...tems?hash=item19b5323401&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I have scarcely used this GPS and it still had the original screen protector fitted. I have used the GPS in my mobile fone instead.

Its in excellent condition and comes complete with its original box, screen clamp/bracket, Car charger, Mains charger, USB docking , remote microphone ,map and software CD , huge manual,and carry case.

The best feature of the 510 is bluetooth which when linked with your mobile fone answers your calls in the car completely handsfree. Use the TomTom touch screen to receive and make calls at a touch.
tomtom1.jpg

What maps are on it and how recent are they ?

simon

OP
OP
P

peanut

Hi
I'm afraid the maps need updating. They are UK maps.
The 710 model has theEuropean maps.
You can buy extra maps and upload them of course.

The maps were a year old when I bought it a year ago. Saying that you don't get current maps when you buy these GPS you have to update them by paying extra. Thats how they continue to make money . :tongue:

I've only found about half a dozen routes blocked or new roads missing. Thats going to happen all the time though.

Have a good look at the review . Its an excellent GPS powerful receiver plus the fone handsfree is very useful . They are £85 to £150+ on ebay. Its complete with every accessory and boxed .

Top Bottom