topic preview disappeared

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Cheers Shaun! :thumbsup::biggrin:

I don't have to contribute to the 'viewed' count on crap threads now! ;) ;) ;)

edit: needed more wink things!

potsy

Rambler
Not working again for me
sad.gif

potsy

Rambler
Ah,will have to investigate then,cheers,

Mmmmm deleted cookies,logged out and back in again and it's still no working prop
sad.gif
anybody else?

Edit-OK now restarted computer and all is well,panic over,as you were
biggrin.gif

yello

Not working for me in Chrome but it is in Firefox. The hover feature does work in Chrome on other forums (e.g. that other cycling one
wink.gif
) so don't if I need to do something or a developer tweak is required here.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Currently working for me... which seems strange as it always seems to be me having problems with View New Content... :biggrin: I'm on Google Chrome too... but no idea of what number.

Shaun

Founder
Not working for me in Chrome but it is in Firefox. The hover feature does work in Chrome on other forums (e.g. that other cycling one
wink.gif
) so don't if I need to do something or a developer tweak is required here.

Have you tried the "Delete My Cookie" fix-all at the bottom left?

yello

Stand down, as you were... it appears to be one of the Chrome extensions I'm running as I've disabled them all and topic hover now works. I'll go through a process of illumination later on and work out which one is the guilty party.

Btw, I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 & Chromium (not the branded Google Chrome) 8.0.552.224.

yello

It's the Hyperwords extension that's causing the problem; disable that and 'topic hover' returns. I was expecting it to be one of the content blockers (AdBlock, Flashblock, NoScript, etc) rather than this one. Not a problem, it doesn't work well on Chrome anyway so it's no great loss.

Top Bottom